And You Can Make It Drink.
Don’t accept these 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘀:
- “We were too busy to spend 10 minutes sharpening one skill this week”
- “My recruiters said they’re too busy”
- “She said she has 5 year’s experience and didn’t need to attend”
- Your staff don’t know what they don’t know
- They don’t know 30 ways to find candidates without the web
- They don’t know, or fail to get, consistent streams of client referrals
- They don’t know or fail to use clever ways to pull new vacancies (e.g. The Replacement Hire technique)
- They aren’t getting full fee most of the time (probably)
- And they don’t know many other things that they don’t know
Managers can improve one skill per week with each team member for the next 12 months. If they lead their recruiters and facilitate weekly, 15-minute micro-training sessions (non-negotiable, weekly skill sharpening over a sandwich)
And if you give them the tools to do the job
Tools like these
WhatsApp me on: +447480 790288 and I’ll show you all the tools you need to upskill your experienced recruiters.